To ensure the safety of our customers and workers during Level 1, 2 and 3 operations, the following safeguards will be in place:
- Our workers will be following strict hygiene processes, including mandatory hand washing at arrival and exit of each job.
2. We ask clients to maintain social distancing from our team during the course of the move.
3. Clients will be required to provide a list of people who will be present during the move, to enable contact tracing if required. This may be done by email.
- No cash will be accepted during this time.
5. We will be disinfecting EFTPOS machines before and after each payment.
- A number of our teams comprise family members who are already part of the same bubble. These groups will be able to travel together in the trucks. However, where this is not the case, only 2 members of the team will be able to travel together (so as to maintain social distancing), and any additional team members will travel independently to each job.
We look forward to getting you moving again, stay safe!
We are a local furniture moving company in Wellington who does all the hard work for you. We can take care of whatever you need; packing, moving or both! Our team of careful people will work hard to minimise the stress of shifting.
Wellington Movers have removal trucks in all Wellington suburbs. We deliver your furniture and household goods all across the region and from Wellington to any New Zealand destination.
Call us for household, business, apartment and flat removals, no matter whether you have a single item or a six bedroom house packed to the rafters.
ONE PHONE NUMBER DOES IT ALL 0800 466 846 (0800 4 moving)